Keyboard commands stick, mouse is twitchy

I have a new computer, have been playing some games (thief 2,3 max payne 2,
etc)without problem, now suddenly the key commands are sticking (ie arrow up
key for a character to take a step, and he takes several steps. Can stop if I
hit the key again) and the mouse is acting funny. Any ideas how to fix this
annoying problem? Thank You, Robin

Hi Robin,

You might have a conflict with some other software running on your
system, in particular I would suspect it to be some keyboard software.

To see if it's a software conflict: Temporarily disable Startup
programs one at a time, using: http://new.jtsoft2001.com/windows/startup.php

You can lookup what a program does before you disable it here:
http://www.sysinfo.org/startuplist.php

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

Game FAQs: ;gms]http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=FH;[LN];gms