Question Keyboard going crazy

Jun 29, 2018
Hey, so a couple of weeks ago a few buttons on my keyboard started to become randomly unresponsive. Every other day or a little while I found the 'c' 'f' 'r' "backspace" only worked every other press or so, but it would only happen of around 5 minutes at a time. The problem became significantly worse up to now where the keys (c, f, r, "backspace", 8, 9, 0,) work fine for an up to an hour every now and again, but mostly it will take 5 rapid presses to get them responsive for another few presses. Some strange things though are when one keys goes back to normal, they all will and vice versa (even when i use the rapid press solution). Even weirder, holding the shift key will make the keys makes all the keys responsive!
I've tried reinstalling the keyboard divers, (even did a whole windows update), and have cleaned the mechanism under the keys. If anyone has any ideas what is happening to my laptop (not even two years old) please let me know, and any possible solutions. Thanks

Lutfij

Titan
You forgot to mention the make and model of your laptop(and it's SKU). You also forgot to mention which OS you're on and if Windows 10, which version you're on. Then there is the matter that you've tried using a USB driven keyboard to ascertain that the keyboard you're working with(on the laptop) is faulty or not. You could also try and use Keyboard Tester to see which keys are sticky.