Keyboard has a problem,( leptop)

alinuta1999

Prominent
Dec 15, 2017
Hello!
I have a problem.. when I write numbers, for some of them it happends to appear a letter next to it too. (Example: for 3 it appears d3, for 5 -it appears g5, for 7 it appears j7 and 0 barely appears, it actually shows 3 different characters).
Also some letters are messed up (l doesnt really show up, when it does everything is erased or exits and makes me choose a screen?¿¿¿, I wanted to type "why" but when I type "y" it goes in the middle and when i want to pust "." it goes in front of the sentence.
I've never seen this kind of thing on the forums etc so i don't know how to solve thing. Help please!
And yes I recently got it out of the service and ge reinstalled the windows too.

Solution
Start with the obvious
Run malwarebytes anti-malware

Next use sysinternals autoruns (free from microsoft) to see what is starting with your PC.

If nothing is obvious, take it back to the shop. It might be that when it was serviced the ribbon cable to the keyboard is not attached right or it might be your keyboard itself it failing.
Start with the obvious
Run malwarebytes anti-malware

Next use sysinternals autoruns (free from microsoft) to see what is starting with your PC.

If nothing is obvious, take it back to the shop. It might be that when it was serviced the ribbon cable to the keyboard is not attached right or it might be your keyboard itself it failing.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS