[SOLVED] Keyboard input lag

Jan 16, 2021
The pc will work absolutely normally from boot & at some point (I'm not sure as it seems to be random) I will suddenly get huge input lag when typing - in any program .
Be it command prompts, firefox,chrome,notepad etc.
but when I run any program by right clicking & using 'run as administrator' ,for that program instance the lag will be completely gone.
if anyone know how to fix this or what is going on plz help me out on this one

Solution
mistakes
  1. using driver easy as programs like it can and will install wrong drivers
  2. Using 2 AV... you only want one Anti virus program as they can see each other as threats and slow pc down.

I would suggest a reset, and not install 2 Anti virus programs.

Is PC custom made or a brand name?
If custom, what motherboard?
If brand name, what make/model?

most motherbaord makers or PC makers will have a website you can use to update the parts, you shouldn't use 3rd party driver updaters as they may seem easier but they can install wrong software.

The lag could be from using wrong software.,.

Colif

Win 11 Master
Try a clean boot and see if it changes anything - make sure to read instructions and make sure NOT to disable any microsoft services or windows won't load right - https://support.microsoft.com/en-au/help/929135/how-to-perform-a-clean-boot-in-windows

if clean boot fixes it, it shows its likely a startup program. You should, over a number of startups. restart the programs you stopped to isolate the one that is to blame.

the solution (UAC) seems odd

Reactions: Crack_ed
Jan 16, 2021
Try a clean boot and see if it changes anything - make sure to read instructions and make sure NOT to disable any microsoft services or windows won't load right - https://support.microsoft.com/en-au/help/929135/how-to-perform-a-clean-boot-in-windows

if clean boot fixes it, it shows its likely a startup program. You should, over a number of startups. restart the programs you stopped to isolate the one that is to blame.

the solution (UAC) seems odd
Thanks for your asnwer. i have try it for a few times, its been better but the lag is still happen.

i think the lag firstly happen because i do force shutdown while updating some driver with driver easy, after few days i do rollback to all driver, but it didnt fix it. i try to uninstall one of two antivirus that installed in my pc, as you say the lag been better, but not fixed. are you have another method to solve this one? to make this lag clearly gone.
sorry for my bad english.

Colif

Win 11 Master
mistakes
  1. using driver easy as programs like it can and will install wrong drivers
  2. Using 2 AV... you only want one Anti virus program as they can see each other as threats and slow pc down.

I would suggest a reset, and not install 2 Anti virus programs.

Is PC custom made or a brand name?
If custom, what motherboard?
If brand name, what make/model?

most motherbaord makers or PC makers will have a website you can use to update the parts, you shouldn't use 3rd party driver updaters as they may seem easier but they can install wrong software.

The lag could be from using wrong software.,.

Solution
Have you update acrobat reader , if you did not scroll to bottom you could be running 2 av.
Look in add/remove and see if anything got installed without you realising .
Open task manager and shrink it to task bar , as soon as you have typing lab reopen task manager and look at running processes , do you see anything you dont recognise.

Jan 16, 2021
Thanks for the answers
Now the problem is solved, the input lagg is gone after i deleted some unnecessary drivers form device manager.
once again, thanks for the answers