[SOLVED] Keyboard isn't recognized at any port or bios

Nov 6, 2021
Hello, I have the following problem, I bought a tkl mechanical keyboard, I connected it to a desktop PC and it worked without any problem, but the next day it no longer recognized it, and it does not recognize it when I restart and I want to enter the bios, if I connect another keyboard works well, the strange thing is that I tested the keyboard on a laptop and it works perfectly, even on the laptop's bios, but on the desktop PC it doesn't recognize it, I already did Windows formatting, I already tried other ports, another cable, I already reset to the default values in the bios, etc.

So I would like to know if there is anything else I can do or try to fix the problem? Thank you

Colif

Win 11 Master
BIOS must be seeing it then if windows is showing it now. Windows doesn't show errors like that if it can't see something on other end. It doesn't try to connect to devices that aren't attached.

I would try a 3rd device and just see if it can see kb over a 2 day period. see if its the kb or the desktop.

I would try to boot off a Ubuntu Live USB and see if it can see keyboard - https://ubuntu.com/tutorials/create-a-usb-stick-on-windows#1-overview

Solution
Nov 6, 2021
BIOS must be seeing it then if windows is showing it now. Windows doesn't show errors like that if it can't see something on other end. It doesn't try to connect to devices that aren't attached.

I would try a 3rd device and just see if it can see kb over a 2 day period. see if its the kb or the desktop.

I would try to boot off a Ubuntu Live USB and see if it can see keyboard - https://ubuntu.com/tutorials/create-a-usb-stick-on-windows#1-overview

I already tried with ubuntu but it does not recognize it, in the bios, as in windows or in ubuntu, it just turns on the rgb, I tried another basic keyboard and it works, it still does not work in the Bios, also one thing that I notice is that when I plug into a usb 2.0 I get the error "usb device not reconized", and when I plugged in a usb 3.0 it does not recognize it and does not give the error