Question Keyboard keeps turning on and off?

Jan 25, 2022
Ive been having this HAVIT mechanical keyboard for about 2 years and for the past few weeks it keeps turning on and off. Sometimes it fixes itself, sometimes it doesnt. I dont think its the usb port because i plugged in my mouse in the same port and it works fine but i plugged my keyboard to my laptop and it works fine on there so i dont know what is causing the problem. I already turned off power saving options in device manager as well. any recommendations on what it could be or any solutions?

Ive been having this HAVIT mechanical keyboard for about 2 years and for the past few weeks it keeps turning on and off. Sometimes it fixes itself, sometimes it doesnt. I dont think its the usb port because i plugged in my mouse in the same port and it works fine but i plugged my keyboard to my laptop and it works fine on there so i dont know what is causing the problem. I already turned off power saving options in device manager as well. any recommendations on what it could be or any solutions?
PC Full specs?