Question Keyboard, Keys: CTRL, Windows Key and ALT stuck

Juncka

Commendable
Jul 30, 2020
Hello! Earlier today I spilled a bit of juice on my Keyboard (Corsair K65 RGB RapidFire). It seemed to hit the spacebar, N and M, which makes sense because after a few minutes it started rapidly pressing those keys.

Now I have had this happen to me before with some other keys (On the same keyboard) I eventually fixed this by violently shaking my keyboard until the water came out and then let it dry, etc. Then worked again later. Here I did the same and it started working again. Good problem solved.
But then a few hours later for some reason the key's ALT, Windows Key and CTRL seem to be stuck activated. Which is quite weird since the juice never even got that far. Below my spacebar however is what looks like a circuit board. So maybe that has something to do with it. Basically I just wanna know if I should get a new keyboard or if it's fixable. (I tried resetting the keyboard with the guide on Corsair's website, waiting, drying, shaking, etc.) Any input would be wonderful :)

Best regards.

Bongert

Reputable
Jul 30, 2020
If you trust yourself with opening up the keyboard housing (if thats possible with your particular model) you could try wiping the circuit board with isopropyl alcohol and some q-tips.