[SOLVED] Keyboard keys don't work properly some time.

RitSin

Commendable
Mar 23, 2019
I have a dell laptop XPS 14
ago few months this problem has been started
suddenly my keyboard keys don't work and then I have to push the button hard to print letters on my screen
when I again shut down and start on then it works fine but after some time it behaves likes an earlier situation.
Also sometimes I hit my laptop back panel keyboard start works fine for me then after some time passed it start working malfunctioning.

Solution
Also sometimes I hit my laptop back panel keyboard start works fine for me then after some time passed it start working malfunctioning.
You might want to understand that computers aren't like exactly like people, they don't respond to violence.

As for your laptop, using your Service Tag on Dell's support page, see if your laptop has any BIOS updates pending. You can use CPU-Z to show you what your BISO version is are the time of writing. You will also need to see what OS version you're on, assuming you're on Windows 10, by Right clicking Start>Left clicking on System, the version should be on the bottom of the new window.

You might also want to use KeyboardTester and see if your laptop's keyboard has any...

Lutfij

Titan
You might want to understand that computers aren't like exactly like people, they don't respond to violence.

As for your laptop, using your Service Tag on Dell's support page, see if your laptop has any BIOS updates pending. You can use CPU-Z to show you what your BISO version is are the time of writing. You will also need to see what OS version you're on, assuming you're on Windows 10, by Right clicking Start>Left clicking on System, the version should be on the bottom of the new window.

You might also want to use KeyboardTester and see if your laptop's keyboard has any sticky keys. If you do, might want to try and remove the keycaps and inspect for dust or debris and clean with a fine bristle brush. If that doesn't help, you might need a keyboard replacement.

Solution