Keyboard keys works on laptop but doesnt work on my pc

Feb 6, 2019
So i bought a mechanical keyboard around a couple o weeks ago, it worked fine and everything until one day the keys stopped working, i need to click on them heavily in order to work and the space button needs 2 clicks to work, so i tried plugging my keyboard in a PC and and a laptop to make sure its not the keyboard, but i was right, it wasn't, they keyboard worked fine and not only fine but extremely fine on the other PC and laptop, so i guess my PC is the problem? I have another keyboard plugged in onto my normal PC right now and its fine too, so i don't see where the problem is, thank you

Feb 6, 2019
MERGED QUESTION
Question from lukaswood17 : "Keyboard and Microphone aren't working on my pc but are working on others"

So i bought a mechanical keyboard around a couple o weeks ago, it worked fine and everything until one day the keys stopped working, i need to click on them heavily in order to work and the space button needs 2 clicks to work, so i tried plugging my keyboard in a PC and and a laptop to make sure its not the keyboard, but i was right, it wasn't, they keyboard worked fine and not only fine but extremely fine on the other PC and laptop, so i guess my PC is the problem? I have another keyboard plugged in onto my normal PC right now and its fine too, so i don't see where the problem is, another thing is my headphones, everytime i try recording or talking, i hear nothing but static, what do you guys think the problem is? i've been told to reinstall os and some other people told my drive/motherboard is failing, what do i do