Keyboard lagging hard

Jock__

Commendable
Apr 23, 2016
My keyboard started lagging since few weeks ago my keyboard is always lagging while playing games and when not but sometimes the lag stops for like 5 or 10 seconds and then it comes back and my mouse doesn't lag at all.
For example if i try to write "keyboard lagging" it shows it like this "Kyyyboaad llgginngg" few letters doesn't show and some letters repeats, i even tried new keyboard but still the same problem, this problem appears in safe mode and bios too my pc is still new, not 1 year old yet could it be hardware problem or something wrong in the settings?
Graphic card: GTX 950
RAM:8GB
Motherboard: H81M-P33

Solution
After doing some research found this.
The culprit is, as I found out, the current version of Nvidia's GeForce Experience (shadowplay in particular), to which I had updated just recently. If you don't need the functions, make sure to change all the streaming options (via Alt-Z when in game) to off. Switch all overlays off, switch all recording options off.

And you will once again be the master of your keyboard.

mbilal2

Reputable
Jun 15, 2017
After doing some research found this.
The culprit is, as I found out, the current version of Nvidia's GeForce Experience (shadowplay in particular), to which I had updated just recently. If you don't need the functions, make sure to change all the streaming options (via Alt-Z when in game) to off. Switch all overlays off, switch all recording options off.

And you will once again be the master of your keyboard.

Solution