lichocpu

Distinguished
Jan 24, 2001
Hey, I'm having quite some trouble 'cause I don't know what is my Keyboard layout (Is there a way to select this in windows2k?) how do I find out?
The keyboard says Sunshine om top of the three lock LEDs (num, caps and scroll lock LEDs), and on the back says:
Sunshine
KB-800A

It has some chinese letters then some numbers, and a S/N (serial I supose)beside the FCC compliance.

PLease help me out!

Thanks
BTW, the keyboard has 106 keys in total, has the ñ key, is supposed to be a spanish-language keyboard and Win98SE detects it as a 102-104 standard or Microsoft Natural Keyboard

Stick_e_Mouse

Distinguished
Jun 28, 2001
Did the keyboard include any Drivers or software that gives you the option to choose the layout?? Check with the manufacturer's web site.

<font color=blue>Your mouse moved. WINDOWS NT must restart for changes to take affect. Restart Now?[OK]</font color=blue>

lichocpu

Distinguished
Jan 24, 2001
No, no drivers. And In Win98SE all the keys are fuctional, It's just in Win2K and Linux that some keys lose functionality. In Win2k I put it to Spanish and some of the keys work, Still have to make it work for linux though.
Thanks, I'll see if that helps.