Question Keyboard malfunction from windows updates?

May 16, 2019
Hello.I've recently got some updates from my windows and since then my keyboard's keys work different(or dont work).First my left ctrl key,4,5,9 & 0 keys(not from the numpad) didn't work at all and then i got some more updates and when i press my left ctrl it mutes the sound,when i press the left alt key opens up the search menu and when i press the window key it shuts down my pc.Pls help i'm using these keys very often and it stresses me out :(((

mtracy1991

Prominent
Nov 6, 2018
Hello.I've recently got some updates from my windows and since then my keyboard's keys work different(or dont work).First my left ctrl key,4,5,9 & 0 keys(not from the numpad) didn't work at all and then i got some more updates and when i press my left ctrl it mutes the sound,when i press the left alt key opens up the search menu and when i press the window key it shuts down my pc.Pls help i'm using these keys very often and it stresses me out :(((
Try a different keyboard and see if that solves the problem. Try swapping the keyboard USB into a different USB slot.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS