keyboard missing or multiple keystrokes.

Moopymoo

Commendable
Dec 22, 2016
Hi everyone, I've been having a problem with my keyboard recently. It has started to miss keystrokes or double, triple input the same key. This has started about a week ago and It makes it a pain to try to do anything on it, especially gaming. I have come to the forums to try to find a solution as i have been unable to find one through my own searching. The things i have tried to do to fix this problem include:

Uninstalling keyboard drivers and installing new ones or keeping the old ones.
Changing USB ports
Cleaning computer from malware and spyware.
Safe mode does not stop the problem.

The on display keyboard works without any hiccups.
A separate old keyboard seems to also work without any problems but the game pad has the same problems as when i use my primary keyboard even when the primary keyboard is not hooked up, but my mouse macroed keys seem to work consistently.

My keyboard is a TTesports Poseidon with latest drivers. My game pad is a razer Orbweaver with the latest drivers also and I am running windows 7.

I would greatly appreciate any help that i can get, for this is causing me a lot of stress thinking that my keyboard and game pad both broke at the same time.

Solution
This is likely a hardware issue so doing anything on the computer like drivers won't help. Test the keyboard in the same situations on another computer, if issue follows keyboard, replace it. It may be in warranty so check that first.