[SOLVED] Keyboard model?

Jan 16, 2021
Sorry for the dumb question, but does anyone know the name / model of this keyboard? Can't find it anywhere, but I have a suspicion that it is A4tech, but don't know the model. It's pretty old from 2006.

keyboard.jpg

Solution
Cyrillic/Russian? I perused though google images, couldn't come up with that exact one.

Not exactly unique though. Pretty standard layout. If it really is a unikey product, you can probably still get the same keycaps from a more recent model if that is what you are after. Tracking down a new in box sample of that keyboard is nearly impossible.

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
Cyrillic/Russian? I perused though google images, couldn't come up with that exact one.

Not exactly unique though. Pretty standard layout. If it really is a unikey product, you can probably still get the same keycaps from a more recent model if that is what you are after. Tracking down a new in box sample of that keyboard is nearly impossible.

Solution
Jan 16, 2021

Thanks for the reply. Yes, it's russian.