keyboard mouse no power....display showing no signal

life123

Commendable
Sep 3, 2016
my system has asrock g41m-vs3 motherboard, western digital 320 gb hdd, 2 gb ddr3 ram ,dragonwar mouse and iball keyboard,and also aoc lcd 17" display.......the trouble is display showing no signal,mouse has no power,keyboard also doesnt get power.......plz help

Solution
Hello,

If the problem suddenly persisted Let's say one day you opened your computer did your work normally and shut it down normally. After certain time you again wanted to start your computer, but your Lcd show no signal nor does mouse or keyboard however, the light in your power case glows.This is what happend to me. Then, you have a faulty ram. Try another one. I had the same issue. Changing the Ram fixed the problem.

Rockezz Sezer

Reputable
Apr 28, 2015
Hello,

If the problem suddenly persisted Let's say one day you opened your computer did your work normally and shut it down normally. After certain time you again wanted to start your computer, but your Lcd show no signal nor does mouse or keyboard however, the light in your power case glows.This is what happend to me. Then, you have a faulty ram. Try another one. I had the same issue. Changing the Ram fixed the problem.

Solution