Keyboard Mouse not working while installing windows 7

Akmal_1

Reputable
Aug 19, 2015
I have Ryzen 3 1200 3.1 ghz with Asus b350 plus prime mobo and adata rgb 3000 mhz ram and 1 tb WD HDD. i try to install windows 7 in this system because windows 10 always gave up working properly. When i goes into first screen where the setup starts my keyboard and mouse stop working the lights go off in mouse and in keyboard only numlock light turn up and other keys won't work. Please tell the solution, I can't handle windows 10. I am using usb 2 slot so dont say i used wrong port!!

Solution
make sure the bios of the mb is up to date and under usb handoff is set to full on. with windows 7 you need to download to the usb stick that has windows 7 on it. the chipset drivers from amd for windows 7. during the install you have to hit f6 to install those missing drivers. if it wont work there try another keyboard. if the keyboard wont turn on. try using old program 7lite if it still out there make an updated windows 7 iso.
make sure the bios of the mb is up to date and under usb handoff is set to full on. with windows 7 you need to download to the usb stick that has windows 7 on it. the chipset drivers from amd for windows 7. during the install you have to hit f6 to install those missing drivers. if it wont work there try another keyboard. if the keyboard wont turn on. try using old program 7lite if it still out there make an updated windows 7 iso.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS