[SOLVED] Keyboard not working properly

Feb 10, 2019
Hello, so i was having this problem that when i turn on my PC nothing will open until i tap something on keyboard i can't refresh, i click the right click but it won't open it just blinks fast and disappears, Chrome won't open also. When i tap something everything works fine, but there is problem in games. My ESC key won't work until i press it like 10 times to open it and 10 times to close it, i can't use space+a to jump and go left but space+d works fine. After some time maybe 30 minutes or an hour ESC menu starts to pop up like crazy for 5 to 10 minutes and after that everything works fine and smooth. This was also happening on Windows 7 and now on Windows 10.

Solution
it sounds like a key is stuck/broke. if its a cheap keyboard, replace it. if its a decent keyboard, you should be able to remove the key caps and see if there is anything sticky under there (and hopefully be able to clean it).

link500x

Commendable
Feb 10, 2019
it sounds like a key is stuck/broke. if its a cheap keyboard, replace it. if its a decent keyboard, you should be able to remove the key caps and see if there is anything sticky under there (and hopefully be able to clean it).

Solution

TRENDING THREADS