Question Keyboard not working.

Nipun Saoji

Reputable
Apr 20, 2019
From past couple of months,I am having issue with my motherboard,the keyboard is suddenly stops to work and after some time it starts to work again.But now this time the situation is very serious,My keyboard suddenly stopped working,then I attached another keyboard,that keyboard was also not worked,so I done all possible ways which are there on internet,But still my keyboard was not working,So I decided to clean install windows 10 pro and I installed windows 10 and still my keyboard is not working.I tried to connect to all USB ports but none of them worked,Please help as soon as possible.

Drivers are - Asmedia Usb3.1 eXtensible host controller

Lutfij

Titan
You're going to have to list your full system's specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

Which version of your OS are you on? Did you recreate the bootable installer using Windows Media Creation Tools? You're also going to have to make sure you're on the latest BIOS update for your motherboard.

Nipun Saoji

Reputable
Apr 20, 2019
You're going to have to list your full system's specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

Which version of your OS are you on? Did you recreate the bootable installer using Windows Media Creation Tools? You're also going to have to make sure you're on the latest BIOS update for your motherboard.

Thank you for the reply,but I went to service centre,the people at service centre said that there is problem with ports of motherboard,so now they are working on it.