[SOLVED] Keyboard not working

Feb 12, 2021
"Last night my keyboard is working when I used my laptop again another day my laptop isn't working. No RGB Lights and not detected" (This is based on my cousin's statement)
A computer technician told him that once the keyboard is broken, then it is not fixable anymore.

my keyboard is ROG Strix Flare

Solution
"Last night my keyboard is working when I used my laptop again another day my laptop isn't working. No RGB Lights and not detected" (This is based on my cousin's statement)
A computer technician told him that once the keyboard is broken, then it is not fixable anymore.

Not true it is fixable question is if it's worth fixing if it's a expensive keyboard and you know how to do it yourself buy the peace and fix it. If not then paying someone to it is it worth ehhhh deepends on the board you use how Much it usually runs can you find it anymore? Things like this. Generally a new one is the best way to go

Not true it is fixable question is if it's worth fixing if it's a expensive keyboard and you know how to do it yourself buy the peace and fix it. If not then paying someone to it is it worth ehhhh deepends on the board you use how Much it usually runs can you find it anymore? Things like this. Generally a new one is the best way to go

Solution
Feb 12, 2021
Nah, I can't do it myself, I can fix a system unit but not peripherals. By the way, my keyboard ROG Strix Flare cost $129.99. Thanks for the tip

First thing, test it on another system, if the USB cable is removable reseat it, maybe try another cable. Did he check with ASUS if it's in warranty?

Reactions: white.a.drew
First thing, test it on another system, if the USB cable is removable reseat it, maybe try another cable. Did he check with ASUS if it's in warranty?
I mean there's the basics at this point everyone should know even the pure starting race. Buy a electronic item for more then $100 Bet you there will be a warrenty... But again going back to op is it fixable yes who ever told your buddy otherwise need to go back to class.

I mean there's the basics at this point everyone should know even the pure starting race. Buy a electronic item for more then $100 Bet you there will be a warrenty... But again going back to op is it fixable yes who ever told your buddy otherwise need to go back to class.

No not everyone knows how to troubleshoot, so assuming something was done can just bring people down the wrong path. Unless it's stated in the post, don't just think it was done because you would have done it.

Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS