Question Keyboard RGB not displaying right color

Boetie25

Prominent
Dec 15, 2020
So today when I booted up my pc I noticed that my Redragon K552-RGB Mechanical Keyboard was working fine except for the G key the RGB wasn't displaying the write color from the rest so I tried Turing it off and on, I tried downloading a software and still when I had it on all white the G key would display orange or when I have it on pink it would display red or when its all blue the G key will be green and it was fine yesterday nothing was wrong, just today it starting happening.

So if you have any solutions for this please tell me.

Thank you,

Boetie25

Prominent
Dec 15, 2020
So today when I booted up my pc I noticed that my Redragon K552-RGB Mechanical Keyboard was working fine except for the G key, the RGB wasn't displaying the write right color from the rest so I tried turning it off and on. I tried downloading a software and still when I had it on all white the G key would display orange or when I have it on pink it would display red or when its all blue the G key will be green. It was fine yesterday nothing was wrong, just today it starting happening. Also if it is just a bad LED how would I fix that? Would I have to replace it and also how would I do so?

So if you have any solutions for this please tell me.

Thank you,