[SOLVED] Keyboard Right Arrow Key Stopped Working [Repost]

Feb 5, 2019
So earlier today i had a problem where when i tapped the right arrow key it held it down for up to 20 seconds the key looks and feels perfectly fine it's just on my mac it will hold it down but now it completely stopped working, i have tried popping the plastic key out and cleaning it a bit inside trying to not touch too much, when it still worked weirdly if i pressed the keys o, l, 9 and . it would also show on screen that i am pressing the right arrow key those keys are in an almost straight line up if that means anything, This is the keyboard i am using: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0113AOSUI/ref=ppx_od_dt_b_asin_title_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 it's around 1 year old now. This is on a Mac Mini by the way

Thank you :)

Solution
If you are curious, and don't have warranty coverage on something like a keyboard--or anything, really--rip into it and see how it's built, and what makes it work. Curiosity is a wonderful Teacher, and there are literally thousands of YouTube videos to serve as Teacher's Aids for you.
If you are curious, and don't have warranty coverage on something like a keyboard--or anything, really--rip into it and see how it's built, and what makes it work. Curiosity is a wonderful Teacher, and there are literally thousands of YouTube videos to serve as Teacher's Aids for you.

Solution