[SOLVED] Keyboard Spam clicking keys instead of holding

Mar 15, 2023
I find myself a not that competetive video game player but this problem has been with me for 2 months now
I cant find any way to fix this problem
when playing a video game and i try holding a key like W to move forward it just spams W like if i was typing but when i click a different key while hold W like if i click D when holding W the W key stops spamming just like if i was typing
ive tried everything i could find on the internet ive tried fixing my ease of access Keyboard settings i tried reinstalling my keyboard drivers but nothing work
For those wondering my Keyboard is a
Everest Rampage KB-R01 Siyah USB Gaming Q KLAVYE

Last edited:
Solution
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

ive tried everything i could find on the internet
What have you tried before you were lead to open a thread on our forums?

Does the keyboard behave the same way when on another system/laptop/PC? If so then the keyboard is at fault here, not your OS or drivers/software.

Lutfij

Titan

Does the keyboard behave the same way when on another system/laptop/PC? If so then the keyboard is at fault here, not your OS or drivers/software.

Solution
i try holding a key like W to move forward it just spams W like if i was typing but when i click a different key while hold W like if i click D when holding W the W key stops spamming just like if i was typing
from what i've seen these appear to be rather low quality keyboards.

try it on a different system and if the issue persists;

return it if still within time frame,
sell it locally for a few bucks, or donate it.

then buy a decent quality keyboard.

Mar 15, 2023

by everything i mean ive tried uninstalling/disabling the keyboard software
ive tried changing my sticky keys bounce keys everything i just cant get it to work for some reason when a try a diff one on the same computer it works like a charm so i think its the keyboards fault