Question Keyboard stops working after opening steam or a game from steam

Apr 27, 2019
Hello, first of all sorry for my (very) bad english but i need to solve this problem with my keyboard that is driving me crazy.
So, basically: when i open Steam, or a game from steam. my keyboard just TOTALLY stop working. i have a gxt 830, a backlit keyboard(?); the light remains on but none of key works, so i suppose the keyboard is still connected. I don't know what the problem can be; i've updated all my drivers, updated bios, connected it to other USB ports, reinstalled steam...still nothing. I have this problem since long time.
edit: oh, and this happen also when i connect my ps4 joystick. The keyboard immediately stops working. does not work with the joystick attached or detached btw (i mean, the joystick is not the problem.)
(I have windows 10)
Pls can anyone help me

specs:
CPU: Intel Core i5-6500, 3.2 GHz
MB:MSI H170 Gaming M3
Video: Nvidia GTX 960 ZOTAC
power supply: 500w

Lutfij

Titan
Always list your specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

Including the make and model of your PSU and not just mentioning it's wattage. Which version of Windows 10 are you on? Have you tried reinstalling your chipset drivers?

Apr 27, 2019
Always list your specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

Including the make and model of your PSU and not just mentioning it's wattage. Which version of Windows 10 are you on? Have you tried reinstalling your chipset drivers?
well i have just bought a new keyboard and now it's all ok... ty anyway

TRENDING THREADS