Question Keyboard types random assortment of letters when i press "i"

Mar 5, 2022
i'm using a Razer Hunstman mini and anytime i press the "i" key it begins to create the exact same assortment of button presses where it is somewhere along the line of creating a few i's and some u's then using backspace and enter a bunch. i have no idea what is going on and as i typed this out i have had to paste every i, that has been input so you can understand how exhausting that is.
my drivers and firmware are both fully updated.
no clue what is going on.

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Does the peripheral you've mention behave the same way when you tether it to a donor system? If it does, then the issue is with your peripheral(which I'm leaning on to be the case). Are you yet under warranty? As for the peripheral, does it have any firmware updates?

Mar 5, 2022
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Does the peripheral you've mention behave the same way when you tether it to a donor system? If it does, then the issue is with your peripheral(which I'm leaning on to be the case). Are you yet under warranty? As for the peripheral, does it have any firmware updates?
it does behave the same way on other systems, forgot to mention i also believe it to be a peripheral problem, unfortunately however i do not know if it is still under warranty or not