Question Keyboard Y key

Jul 28, 2020
I have this havit game eagle series i bought a month agoi almost . and i just realized this when i try to type specific words like (saying) (you) the Y key doesnt work if i dont type slowly. its not me i know im pressing it hard when i type fast(its a mechanical keybaord) but normally y key works but like it doesnt work when use the word saying in a sentence it comes out like saing. Lmao i know its funny and dumb i just dont want my keyboard to be broken i just boguht it and im very sensitive about these things. is this cuz of the windows or keyboard. and i already try cleaning the back of the key

I have this havit game eagle series i bought a month agoi almost . and i just realized this when i try to type specific words like (saying) (you) the Y key doesnt work if i dont type slowly. its not me i know im pressing it hard when i type fast(its a mechanical keybaord) but normally y key works but like it doesnt work when use the word saying in a sentence it comes out like saing. Lmao i know its funny and dumb i just dont want my keyboard to be broken i just boguht it and im very sensitive about these things. is this cuz of the windows or keyboard. and i already try cleaning the back of the key
Maybe you're typing too fast and are missing your keys? You already have many examples of this in what you typed. I'd recommend typing a little slower.