[SOLVED] keyboard

Jul 12, 2020
im looking for a keyboard i have a logitech combo set i bought for cheap while i rebuild my rig. now almost done and the combo set just aint cutting it. i used to have a das keyboard cherry mx blue which i loved. i cant find another one of those to buy unless i pay import fees and wait a long time to get it. are there other keyboard with the number pad, no rgb, i would like it to be wireless but that would be a miracle, and cherry mx blue switches. i dont have a set budget

Solution
im looking for a keyboard i have a logitech combo set i bought for cheap while i rebuild my rig. now almost done and the combo set just aint cutting it. i used to have a das keyboard cherry mx blue which i loved. i cant find another one of those to buy unless i pay import fees and wait a long time to get it. are there other keyboard with the number pad, no rgb, i would like it to be wireless but that would be a miracle, and cherry mx blue switches. i dont have a set budget

Since you say you need to pay import fees for a Das keyboard that is likely to mean other brands may also be not available to you. May help if you list what you can buy, in fact you doing a search from the places you can buy from based on what you want is...
I use the Corsair K68 RGB. It's really good. Available in Cherry MX Blue and Red where I live. IP32 resistance as well

Since you say you need to pay import fees for a Das keyboard that is likely to mean other brands may also be not available to you. May help if you list what you can buy, in fact you doing a search from the places you can buy from based on what you want is likely to get you to something. MX Blue switches are very common (or good similar ones from brands like Gateron or Kailh, etc..). I would not worry much about RGB since you can shut that off or use a single color. Also if you don't really care about wireless that will make your search 10 times easier. Have you looked at the used market in your area? The good mechanical keyboards can last years and you may be able to find one for cheap with maybe just needing to replace the keycaps.

This is a great price but of course may not be in your area at all and you may need to try out the Romer G keys yourself, only some versions are usually clicky but I like the feel of them https://www.bestbuy.com/site/logite...ZYsJ-f8r4VWKk44pkERoC2soQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds They feel a bit like MX Brown switches but I like them better.

This is a nice keyboard, simple good price, lots of switch options https://www.logitech.com/en-us/product/k845-mechanical-illuminated

Corsair models are good, HyperX, CoolerMaster, other brands like what you can find in shops like https://mechanicalkeyboards.com/shop/index.php?l=product_list&c=1

Leopold keyboards are solid, probably will feel similar to the Das keyboard you had, I own one in TKL and like it quite a bit
https://mechanicalkeyboards.com/shop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=5658

Your options are open to the full keyboard market as long as you can get them where you live.

Reactions: Prad_Bitt
Solution