[SOLVED] Keyboards' Backspace,Delete and Enter key aren't working.

Oct 19, 2018
To get to the point quickly,I put my headphones down on my table alot and sometimes it lands on my keyboard and it's small Iron support things lie on the keys untill I come back to pick it up again. this started happening where my headphones stays on a certain key that activates this shortcut. I fixed it once where I had to hold something down for a certain period of time or there was some kind of key combination that fixed the problem,Its not in the keyboard,As the Backspace and the Enter key worked for a whole month untill this happened today again. Moral of the story is that I get a Headphone-Holder. But I still didn't manage to fix the backspace problem.

Solution
I think it sounds like you need a new keyboard. Just to be sure though, try swapping that keyboard for a different one (maybe a friend's?) and see if the backspace works then.

maxisme543

Prominent
Sep 12, 2018
I think it sounds like you need a new keyboard. Just to be sure though, try swapping that keyboard for a different one (maybe a friend's?) and see if the backspace works then.

Solution

maxisme543

Prominent
Sep 12, 2018

You might be able to find a tutorial on how to fix a keyboard, but if you can't fix it, then you'll need a new one unless you get it fixed.