Keyboards not functioning, failed to boot in safe mode

XxLostNovaxX

Commendable
Nov 1, 2016
So i run windows 10, recently, my computer started acting like the shift key was constantly being depressed, i tried messing with sticky keys, but to no avail, i tried to boot in safe mode, this failed and now i am unable to get into my computer because there are numbers in my pass, and because the shift key is depressed it just uses symbols, this also affects the numpad, this is not a keyboard issue, it affects the on screen keyboard as well, and now, I have also tried new keyboards, and they're just not working, i cant even type now(hit lctrl key then not able to type at all), are there any possible solutions? Even a possible diagnosis? Anything and everything helps, thank you.
Update: I turned off my computer last night, when i woke up this morning, the on screen keyboard was working fine, but physical keyboards are acting as though the ctrl key is depressed.

Solution
how did you try to get into safe mode? Does keyboard work at the bios screen?

On another PC, download the Windows 10 media creation tool and use it to make a win 10 installer on USB

If keyboard works in bios, change boot order so its USB first, hdd second
boot from installer, on 2nd screen after languages, choose repair this pc, not install
choose troubleshoot
choose advanced
choose start up options
hit the restart button
choose a safe mode (it doesn't matter which) by using number associated with it.
PC will restart and load safe mode

keyboard should work in here, open wordpad to confirm it.

you can change your Microsoft password so it has no numbers in it here...

Colif

Win 11 Master
how did you try to get into safe mode? Does keyboard work at the bios screen?

On another PC, download the Windows 10 media creation tool and use it to make a win 10 installer on USB

If keyboard works in bios, change boot order so its USB first, hdd second
boot from installer, on 2nd screen after languages, choose repair this pc, not install
choose troubleshoot
choose advanced
choose start up options
hit the restart button
choose a safe mode (it doesn't matter which) by using number associated with it.
PC will restart and load safe mode

keyboard should work in here, open wordpad to confirm it.

you can change your Microsoft password so it has no numbers in it here: https://support.microsoft.com/en-au/instantanswers/24749d13-a7ec-4aa7-a067-9fc74c16d8d2/to-change-your-microsoft-account-password

Solution