Keywords Engine

shaharhada

Reputable
Jul 27, 2020
I don't understand the exaple in text:
Navigational Keywords
These keywords are used when someone wants to reach somewhere or looking for the address or location. For example, search query “SEMrush keyword magic tool review and tutorial”.
I asked in previous post to say what I think, so I think that the misunderstanding is due to mistake.
O.K., guys, what do you think?

Colif

Win 11 Master
Keywords are ideas and topics that define what your content is about.
link

Think a google search. These are the words people might search for that topic on. Knowing what people will search for so you can put those words on your website and have google bots find it and let people search for the words.
Knowing what to search for is almost as hard as knowing what other people will search for... I expect.

shaharhada

Reputable
Jul 27, 2020
link

Think a google search. These are the words people might search for that topic on. Knowing what people will search for so you can put those words on your website and have google bots find it and let people search for the words.
Knowing what to search for is almost as hard as knowing what other people will search for... I expect.
I don't understand the Example:
"For example, search query “SEMrush keyword magic tool review and tutorial”. " Why is it Navigational Keywords example?

Colif

Win 11 Master
  • Informational keywords — searchers looking for an answer to a specific question or general information.
  • Navigational keywords — searchers intending to find a specific site or page.
  • Commercial keywords — searchers looking to investigate brands or services.
  • Transactional keywords — searchers intending to complete an action or purchase.
link
I guess that is an example of a navigational keyword as its searching for one page on the website
SEMrush = the websiite the page is on
keyword magic tool review and tutorial = the page

Reactions: shaharhada

Colif

Win 11 Master
it was a business admin course, the topic was Organise Workplace Info.
I think question was as simple as what is a Keyword. They had mentioned it briefly in the paperwork. There was more about it on the pages I found for you.

Reactions: shaharhada