[SOLVED] KFA2 (aka Galax)

Im not familiar with this brand, I was looking at a 3070 ti, (KFA2 Geforce RTX 3070 ti Edition 8gb OC)
and am just wondering if they are a brand to avoid or not? Cant really find any reviews on this particular card.

Solution
IIRC, that is a fairly big brand, in Europe. I see no reason to avoid them. I personally would take one from them, over say Zotac, or PNY. I prefer EVGA, for Nvidia cards, but if the pricing was competitive enough, I wouldn't have an issue buying a GALAX card.

logainofhades

Titan
IIRC, that is a fairly big brand, in Europe. I see no reason to avoid them. I personally would take one from them, over say Zotac, or PNY. I prefer EVGA, for Nvidia cards, but if the pricing was competitive enough, I wouldn't have an issue buying a GALAX card.

Reactions: kurdtnz
Solution
It's just that it is also alot cheaper than most of the other 3070 ti cards, (£721) which is still a hell of a lot of money but........