News KFC 'Delays' Chicken Bucket Console to Match Cyberpunk 2077

nofanneeded

Respectable
Sep 29, 2019
I wish that I had the chance to taste the original KFC before it was sold ...

It tastes fantastic today , but I read that few years after Col.Sanders sold it , he went in and tried it and said that it tastes "Horrible" and regretted that he sold it .

we today love this "horrible taste" lol

Sanders would visit KFCs across the country saying :

The gravy was horrible and that the extra crispy recipe was nothing more than “a damn fried doughball stuck on some chicken.”

“There’s no way anyone can get me to swallow those potatoes,” he said after tasting some.

“And this cole slaw. This cole slaw! They just won’t listen to me. It should he chopped, not shredded, and it should be made with Miracle Whip. Anything else turns gray. And there should be nothing in it but cabbage. No carrots!”

Also

My God, that gravy is horrible. They buy tap water for 15 to 20 cents a thousand gallons and then mix it with flour and starch and end up with pure wallpaper paste. And I know wallpaper paste, by God, because I’ve seen my mother make it.

To the “wallpaper paste” they add some sludge and sell it for 65 or 75 cents a pint. There’s no nutrition in it and the ought not to be allowed to sell it.

Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS