Kid Creates Games in ROBLOX, Gets 18 Million Followers

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

And 18M is certainly impressive given that the site 'only' has 6.8M members...

MrBig55

Distinguished
Jun 27, 2011
oh god this game game is a total scrap. 18 Millions followers might be impressive but would you find that 18 million rats under New York as impressive?? ^^

zak_mckraken

Distinguished
Jan 16, 2004
his influences are quite obvious to say the least
Not that obvious to me. Care to enlighten me?

It's a great accomplishment and the kid certainly have a future in video games. Let's just hope he doesn't get hired by a big studio that only wants him for his fame and will crush his creativity.

bin1127

Distinguished
Dec 5, 2008
[citation][nom]zak_mckraken[/nom]Not that obvious to me. Care to enlighten me?It's a great accomplishment and the kid certainly have a future in video games. Let's just hope he doesn't get hired by a big studio that only wants him for his fame and will crush his creativity.[/citation]

EA will sue him for ripping off Sims until his young hopeful soul shrivels to a hollow stump and then they can hire him for cheap, lock him in a room coming up with at least 100 new game ideas a day or else he gets paid a visit by a man in leather tights named Lucky sporting a studded flog.

dalethepcman

Distinguished
Jul 1, 2010
ROBLOX the second most popular kids entertainment site, with 942 million page views per month and 6.8 Million members.

Since ROBLOX is a social game, other ROBLOX players can play his games too... and to date, 18 million have

So what math did they use to get 18 million players out of 6.8 million played this kids games?

lufen

Distinguished
Dec 5, 2007
[citation][nom]brickman[/nom]He should of used LEGO Universe[/citation]Should have, not should of. *slaps with trout*

bebangs

Distinguished
Sep 23, 2009
cost - costs $11.95 per month? some people actually prefer to pay and play this game over other mmo?

this game has actually on par with warcraft? has 11+millions members?
a life time package of $300+?

im still in shock! kids are playing this game and parents will actually want to pay for this?

coolgod

Distinguished
Apr 7, 2009
why are the posters of tomshardware all haters? They voted down all the post criticizing the kid. Take any kid from USACO and compare it to this kid. Then you will know what true talent is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS