• Now's your chance win big! Join our community and get entered to win a RTX 2060 GPU, plus more! Join here.

Pi Cast Episode 3 streams live on Tuesday, August 4th at 2:30 pm ET (7:30 PM BST). Watch live right here!

Catch Scharon on the Tom's Hardware Show live on Thursday, August 6th at 2:00 pm ET (7:00 PM BST). Click here!

Question Kik - Connection problem

Jun 19, 2020
Hello! I'm trying to make a profile on Kik, but the charging circle is still there next to the username and email even after I tried to use 2 different VPNs.

So, do you know how to fix that? Otherwise, can someone make a profile for me? I'd be very thankful - private message me and I'll tell a phone number, a username and an email, the password doesn't really matter because I'm going to change it anyway.

Jun 19, 2020
This is not a good idea. You know this, correct?
Yes, but I'll change the password and the email afterwards (I think that Kik needs an email verification), so I don't think that there would be any problems. But to be honest, I don't think that someone would try to help with that lol

Jun 19, 2020
Have you tried using a different browser? Or are you trying to register via an app (like on your smartphone)?
I was trying to register on my smartphone, but then I decided to try to download the app on my computer. To download it from the site, I need to enter my phone number. I tried to enter 2 different numbers, but it keeps showing me "Message failed to send, please try again with a valid phone number", so I understand that I the number should be registered with an account which is only possible on the phone, but I can't manage to do it.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS