I'm getting annoyed with a sim whats the quickest way to kill him, so hes
off my lot.

"Catty" <raycatbella@bigpond.com> wrote in message
> I'm getting annoyed with a sim whats the quickest way to kill him, so hes
> off my lot.

Put them in the energizer when they are not gold or platinum. It will wipe
all the bars right out so they should collapse and die of hunger right after
that.

Gareeth

"Catty" <raycatbella@bigpond.com> wrote in news:xvUWd.187228$K7.168267
@news-server.bigpond.net.au:

> I'm getting annoyed with a sim whats the quickest way to kill him, so hes
> off my lot.

This reminds me of an experiment I tried over the weekend. I had created a
creepy old house on a community lot, and I wanted it to be haunted, so the
sims that needed to see ghosts could have it a little easier.

I got an old guy there, turned off free will and made him stand there until
everything was in the red. When the bunny showed up, I had him attack it,
so it would go away. Alas, he wouldn't die. It appears that it's not
allowed.

--
"...The job is to seek mystery, evoke mystery, plant a garden in which
strange plants grow and mysteries bloom. The need for mystery is greater

Merola's mind control mirror and select your nemesis

boolprop testingcheatsenabled true

<shift><click on sim>

spawn - tombstone of L and D

pick the death you want

MM

"Catty" <raycatbella@bigpond.com> wrote in message
> I'm getting annoyed with a sim whats the quickest way to kill him, so hes
> off my lot.

Jo

I just build a wall around them with nothing in it... they eventually die :)
Although I only did it with a nanny that wouldn't go home...

~ jo

http://thesims2.ea.com/mysimpage/mysimpage.php?user_id=223269

"Wiblur the Once" <wiblur@comcast.net> schreef in bericht
> "Catty" <raycatbella@bigpond.com> wrote in news:xvUWd.187228$K7.168267
> @news-server.bigpond.net.au:
>
>> I'm getting annoyed with a sim whats the quickest way to kill him, so hes
>> off my lot.
>
> This reminds me of an experiment I tried over the weekend. I had created
> creepy old house on a community lot, and I wanted it to be haunted, so the
> sims that needed to see ghosts could have it a little easier.
>
> I got an old guy there, turned off free will and made him stand there
> until
> everything was in the red. When the bunny showed up, I had him attack it,
> so it would go away. Alas, he wouldn't die. It appears that it's not
> allowed.

\Hmm the bunny is like a figment of the imagination , atleast that is
what I was told. So killing a figment of your imagination is only
possible if you kill yourself, I guess, and that is not what you were
after. ;o)