Killer Wireless-AC 1550i Not working - Code 10

Esteban_MM

Prominent
May 11, 2017
Hi everyone, I recently bought a MSI G65 Stealth Thin laptop, which comes with a Killer network card in it, for some reason the "Killer(R) Wireless-AC 1550i" Wireless Network Adapter is not working, when I check in Device Manager it displays: "This device cannot start (code 10)", making it impossible for me to use wi-fi. I have already updated Windows and BIOS and installed all the latest drivers for all the components in the laptop (including all the killer drivers) but this hasn't solved the problem, I also tried this method:

https://www.killernetworking.com/killersupport/driver-downloads/kb/faq/33-device-manager-code-10

-to no avail...I'm really running out of options here, I've spent the last two days since I bought the laptop just trying to sort this out, so any help would be really appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Esteban_MM

Prominent
May 11, 2017

Hey Paul, thanks for the reply. Excuse my ignorance but what do you mean by "delete the entry"?

Esteban_MM

Prominent
May 11, 2017

Hey Paul, thanks for your suggestion. Turns out I was just unlucky and got my new laptop with a broken wireless adapter, I took it back to the shop and they switched it up for another one, everything is working perfectly now so I'm closing the thread, thanks again for your help.