Question Killerlernetworking

De4d69

Honorable
Mar 14, 2019
i tried to instal killernetworking on my pc but it fail
it say no material detected and
this program is protected by a copyright but i download it in thier official site

DSzymborski

Curmudgeon Pursuivant
What are your actual PC components?

And do you mean Killer Control Center? And did the program literally tell you "no material detected?" It's very helpful to be as specific and clear as possible in these questions since we're not at your PC.

De4d69

Honorable
Mar 14, 2019
What are your actual PC components?

And do you mean Killer Control Center? And did the program literally tell you "no material detected?" It's very helpful to be as specific and clear as possible in these questions since we're not at your PC.
windows 10
6gb ram
dual core 2.80 ghz
gtx 1050 2gb

*yes its killer contol center
the instalatio faild and i cant do anything els i tried the to version of the programes and it say the same problem

DSzymborski

Curmudgeon Pursuivant
windows 10
6gb ram
dual core 2.80 ghz
gtx 1050 2gb

*yes its killer contol center
the instalatio faild and i cant do anything els i tried the to version of the programes and it say the same problem

And your motherboard? It's impossible to answer a question about failure to install networking software with zero information as to your networking hardware.

De4d69

Honorable
Mar 14, 2019
The Killer Control Center only works with Killer network adapters. The application is looking for Killer hardware and as this motherboard does not have a Killer network adapter -- it has a Realtek 8105E -- it's failing to find the necessary hardware required to run the software.
what should i do ?

Last edited: