Question Kinda scared for my PC after Ryzen Master.

starwarsman

Commendable
Jan 2, 2020
I built this system about a month ago. I have had a few slight issues with cooling but nothing big. Yesterday, I watched a video on how ryzen master could auto overclock the system to improve performance, while still lowering temps and fan speeds. I installed it and used the auto overclock, it said it was stable. Since then, I was having issues with the system randomly freezing and restarting itself when playing games. (I tried like four different games and it kept happening.) I uninstalled Ryzen Master, and then reset my bios by taking out my CMOS battery. Since then, it still has done the same exact thing. No fix. Scared I broke something somehow. Also, I used HWInfo64 and as far as I could tell, it wasn't reaching any insane temps to crash.
CPU: 3400g with Wraith Spire
MOBO: Asus B450M Gaming Plus
Ram: 2x8gb Ripjaws 3200mhz
PSU: 550W 80+ but I don't know what brand. It is pretty nice.
H510 with 2 case fans.
I don't know my storage brands but I have a m.2 with OS and a few games and then a 2TB Hard Drive.
If you have any more questions please ask.

Aug 12, 2020
My friend, I am back with some knowledge that may help you. So if you use the reset button on ur PC case. It will bring everything back to default settings.
May God help us.