Kindle Fire HD 7 And 8.9 Available for Pre-Order in 170+ Countries

Status
Not open for further replies.

w8gaming

Honorable
Dec 21, 2012
My view as well. Too late for Amazon. They should have expanded beyond United States and Europe markets when their products were selling well. Now the low end tablets market are dominated by Samsung, Asus and other Asian manufacturers. I do not see how they can compete effectively at this point.

alidan

Splendid
Aug 5, 2009

amazon puts these out for basically at cost prices, what that means is you get an overall better tablet than the competition at the same price point. all costs together, the ipad is about 200-230 in parts\labor, but costs 600 minimum.

donovands

Distinguished
Oct 28, 2009
The press release does not say what countries made the list. I was extremely upset when I bought the original Kindle Fire to discover that I could not access any of Amazon's content. No videos, no apps, nothing. It was a glorified e-reader. The release also does not mention if these services will become available on older devices like my Fire. Amazon, you suck.

Eric Martin

Honorable
Jun 2, 2013
Killerclick, I disagree. I think the Kindle 7 Fire HD is a bit different than previous versions for several reasons.
first Wi Fi is expanded up to 5.0 frequency
Audio is much improved
Its more than just a watch and read tablet
and download speeds are much faster than other competing products such as the Apple Ipad.
Feel free to read my full review on these aspects at http://www.squidoo/com/kindle-fire-prices-and-review

Status
Not open for further replies.