[SOLVED] Kindly asking for monitor advice

Antilein

Prominent
Jul 21, 2021
Dear community,

i would like to upgrade to an WQHD Monitor.

I was lucky to get my hands on a 3080, and i would like to get that crispy wqhd image quality.

At the moment im using the BenQ ZOWIE XL2546.

I did try the Acer Predator XB271HUbmiprz 69 cm but i can feel the slower reaction time.

I tried to inform myself beforehand, but its too many options to be able to choose ( Ips/tn/va etc... )

Due to the fact that i play a lot of FPS games , i need a very reactive display.

Thank you very much for your help!

chaoyang

Reputable
Oct 24, 2019
I am from Germany, Budget is 400-600 if i sell the BenQ. If there is an absolutely mindblowing option outside of my budget i would consider.
I'm not very familiar with monitor options in Germany. I would recommend you going to an actual store to scout around then try searching online for the monitor that you loved in the store.

Antilein

Prominent
Jul 21, 2021
I'm not very familiar with monitor options in Germany. I would recommend you going to an actual store to scout around then try searching online for the monitor that you loved in the store.
I think that i should have access to most of the monitors through online stores.
I tried going to stores but sadly they mostly have very low quality monitors there, the higher quality expensive ones are only in the online stores so i cant do that.

Thanks

larsv8

Distinguished
Solution