[SOLVED] Kindly suggest me the which RAM to buy ?

Aug 29, 2020
The current specs of my RAM which is in-built are DDR4- 2133MHz 4GB and CAS latency 15 clocks and my OS is Windows 10 -64 bits

Last edited:
Aug 29, 2020
Will need to know the rest of your system specs to have an idea. And how much and speed you want that is possible.
So sorry idk how did i forget to tell that my ram is DDR4-2133MHz 4GB and there slot available in my laptop for additional ram . Also
Laptop- Lenovo ideapad 320 ISK U
Processor- i3-6006UCPU@2GHz ,1992MHZ, 2core and 4 logical processor
Please lemme know if u need any other info . Appreciated ur reply

boju

Titan
Ambassador
So sorry idk how did i forget to tell that my ram is DDR4-2133MHz 4GB and there slot available in my laptop for additional ram . Also
Laptop- Lenovo ideapad 320 ISK U
Processor- i3-6006UCPU@2GHz ,1992MHZ, 2core and 4 logical processor
Please lemme know if u need any other info . Appreciated ur reply

You did say what the existing ram speed and capacity was just not the system it was in is all. Now that you have supplied system details i can share you this;

https://www.crucial.com/compatible-upgrade-for/lenovo/ideapad-320-15ikb

Crucial have tested such ram in your laptop which means mostly any ram of the same specs from different brands should work. Keep to brands such as Gskill (my personal favorite), Corsair, Crucial or Kingston.

Aug 29, 2020
You did say what the existing ram speed and capacity was just not the system it was in is all. Now that you have supplied system details i can share you this;

https://www.crucial.com/compatible-upgrade-for/lenovo/ideapad-320-15ikb

Crucial have tested such ram in your laptop which means mostly any ram of the same specs from different brands should work. Keep to brands such as Gskill (my personal favorite), Corsair, Crucial or Kingston.
The link you sent me is of wrong model , my laptop is 15ISK and u have sent me the link of 15IKB . But its no problem because actually I have checked the ram specifications and compatibility via crucial website but all its ram's are of 2400MHz and I afraid , what if it wont work as I have hearing that if u dont buy ram of same clock speed it will slow ur laptop down .Plus these are not returnable .So