[SOLVED] Kingston DDR3 1600mHz RAM (2x8GB) KVR16N11/8 1.5V

Solution
did they come as part of a kit?
If they are not from the same kit then your mileage may vary.
Are you looking to buy these or do you already have them?

on top of taking the chance that they don't work together, dual channel is normally something that is handled more by the motherboard rather than the RAM themselves.

You will need to consult the manual for your motherboard to see if it supports dual channel.

Furthermore, if you are buying these online brand new, you are spending far more money for these RAM than you would on other RAM that actually come in a kit.
Like the the G.Skill AEGIS 16GB (2x8) 1600Mhz kit for $75 on Newegg
https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820231746

Or if you live in a country that isn't...

QwerkyPengwen

Splendid
Ambassador
did they come as part of a kit?
If they are not from the same kit then your mileage may vary.
Are you looking to buy these or do you already have them?

on top of taking the chance that they don't work together, dual channel is normally something that is handled more by the motherboard rather than the RAM themselves.

You will need to consult the manual for your motherboard to see if it supports dual channel.

Furthermore, if you are buying these online brand new, you are spending far more money for these RAM than you would on other RAM that actually come in a kit.
Like the the G.Skill AEGIS 16GB (2x8) 1600Mhz kit for $75 on Newegg
https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820231746

Or if you live in a country that isn't America then these RAM might not be the best deal. Let me know what's up with the answers to all my above questions.

Solution
Nov 26, 2018

Im Malaysian, im planning to buy a new one. So is that possible i can buy it on Newegg?

QwerkyPengwen

Splendid
Ambassador
no.
For Singapore I don't know much of where you can buy online that is reputable and good. Other than Amazon I think.
So I don't have the ability to properly supply you with a recommendation for RAM brand/models.

But what I said about buying a kit still stands.
If you see any RAM wherever it is that you buy stuff from online that is priced within your budget and is a kit then go for that.

Unless this kingston RAM is in a kit for some weird reason. (because from what I can see these don't come in kits and are sold single stick)