Question Kingston HyperX Fury DDR4 8GB 2400MHz overclockable?

RedoxSRB

Prominent
Feb 28, 2019
I need your help with overclocking my RAM, as well as if I should do it, i dont know if there can be any complications or if its even worth overclocking.
My specs:
Kingston HyperX Fury DDR4 8GB 2400MHz
CPU: Ryzen 3 1200
GPU: Asus Expedition GTX 1050TI
RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury DDR4 8GB 2400MHz

I need all the help i can get, all the speeds and voltage changes (im not very good when it comes to PCs, my knowledge is quite limited) and everything else i should do, thank you very much in advance!

RedoxSRB

Prominent
Feb 28, 2019
Why did you purchase 2400 rated memory.
Error in purchasing, i didnt know much at the time, wasnt really interested in looking into it, the price difference was kinda big at the time and i had a really tight budget so i skimped where i could to get the best hardware i could for the price new, i also made a mistake on the CPU, if i were to go back i'd probably save up a bit and get an i5, but i have what i got, nothing i can do now.

kitnoman

Prominent
Jul 16, 2018
I have the same ram and it overclock automatically, which is a key feature of the ram. I'm not just sure how it works with other mobo or CPU. I've tried to overclock mine to 2993 and it works but I have i5 8400 so it really don't do much, unlike when you are on a ryzen, so I returned to 2666. Looking at forums that says in can be overclock higher.