Oct 1, 2018
my 2 4gb ram sticks were working but they have stopped working. My system is-
amd ryzen 2200g
asus rog strix b350 f gaming
2x zotac gtx1050ti
antec 500w psu
please help
p.s. the ram is in the qvl

How do you know that the problem is the RAM/Memory? If something isn't working, what makes you think the RAM is the problem?

What has changed since it was working? Were you doing anything inside the case? What changes have you made? Added hardware? Had the CPU out of the socket at all? Had the memory out for some reason? Must be a reason why you think it's the RAM?

Oct 1, 2018

The motherboard has built in LEDs to indicate the troublesome part. In my case the dram led is lighting up and not any other

So that could be a few things. The DRAM light is not always indicative of an actual memory issue. Often, but not always. The DRAM light could be triggered by a problem with bent CPU pins, since they are tied directly to the memory controller. I've seen the DRAM light triggered by a weak power supply that couldn't adequately power everything so the memory wouldn't initialize.

I've even seen a bad graphics card with a shorted circuit board toast one of the motherboard traces and cause a false DRAM code.

First off, why do you have two GTX 1050 ti cards installed? You are aware that you can't SLI those cards right? Is this a mining machine or some other exotic configuration?

What is the model number of your 500w Antec PSU?

Are your graphics cards OC models with six pin supplemental power sockets or are they slot only powered cards?

Did you buy your memory together in a matched set, or separately, and what are the model numbers or number of the kit?

And, you didn't answer the rest of the questions I asked in my first post, as in, what happened between the time it was working and when it stopped working? Did you change anything, different hardware, change configuration settings?

Have you tried removing and reseating the memory? Resetting the bios by turning off the system, removing the cmos battery for five minutes, putting it back and then restoring power and booting up?

Oct 1, 2018

1-it is a mining rig(not in sli)
2-the model no is VP500PC
3-only slot
4-HyperX Fury 4GB 2400MHz DDR4 Non-ECC CL15 DIMM 4 DDR4 2400 MT/s (PC4-19200) (HX424C15FB/4)
at first I bought only one of the same module and then bought another
5-The mobo wasn't recognizing the 2 gpus so we exchanged it for a new one. After adding all the components this new problem arose it booted up only once and then I switched it off. it never booted up again.(I booted it only till bios)

Oct 1, 2018

It still ain't working. Do you think it is a problem with the CPU?

If you can't bother to take the time to tell me what you've actually tried, out of the list of things that I've offered as possible issues, so that I know I'm not recommending you try the same things over and over again, then I'm done here. I can't help somebody who won't help me help them.

The only way the CPU would be a problem is if you installed it incorrectly and bent some pins. Might want to remove it and check that.

Oct 1, 2018

Sorry if I have hurt you.
I have tried all the methods you told to no avail. I will check the CPU tomorrow. Thanks for standing by.