Kingston's HyperX Cloud II Pro Gaming Headset, Hands On

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrisisCauser

Distinguished
Oct 4, 2010
When using the 3.5mm jack, can you still control volume and mute the mic externally? You said you can't when using USB on PS4, but what about 3.5?

Every headset designer using the headband method is doing it wrong.
The Siberia V2 has some problems itself, but it has figured out how to properly make that part of the headset. A broad, flexible, flat strap is the way to do it. All hard plastic does is ache.

Buffalufacus

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2013
All personal opinion. I had 2 siberia v2's and then bought the cloud, and I found the Siberia while comfortable and light weight to just not feel as good as the cloud. Granted the cloud is heavier, i have it adjusted perfectly and it just feels better than the Siberia's. Not to mention there's really very little plastic on the cloud. The headband might be plastic but it is still padded very well.

DecafTable

Reputable
Dec 7, 2014
I game and play blu rays on my pc. Will the 7.1 be worthwile over my 5.1 soundbar w/subwoofer? I've been wanting a good headset for awhile, but fear they lack the power to give good sound. However, a soundbar in my loud household hampers my ability to hear most sounds clearly. Thoughts?

muffie

Distinguished
Jan 29, 2009
60OHM 53mm Drivers since the tards at toms don't know a thing about sound quality. If your not gonna do a proper review then just advertise the headphones. With 60OHM you won't need an external amp but using even a cheap external amp/dac will give these headphones a nice quality and clarity boost.

G

I think these are gonna be a huge upgrade over my 10 year old stereo desktop speakers that cost 20$. And also a huge upgrade over my "EarPods" for listening to music in a very loud environment. Seriously though, even the bundled carrying bag suits my needs perfecly. Also lacking a soundcard.
Lol, Kingston designed these for me I guess xD

Phiiil

Reputable
Feb 2, 2015
Gained some functionality, and lost others. The ones it lost being the deal breakers for me. I use my v1's through usb on my consoles, and not being able to control the volume/mute on the new version completely kills it. Not sure why they'd take that out honestly...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS