Kishonti's GFXBench 3.1 Available, Even As The Company Begins Work On GFXBench 5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZolaIII

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2013
Their will be a GFX 4.0 & probably soon.
It will bring a Android extension pack (obviously on Android). It will bring brand new test out door car chalice that will be there to measure new futures based on: adaptive tessellation, HDR rendering, physical-based materials, compute post effects, dinamic refractions & shadows. Their is no future OGL or OGLES (not even sort of) versions only Vulcan & it starts from OGLES 3.1. My source is from actual Khronos Vulcan presentation.

ericburnby

Distinguished
Mar 4, 2010
The support for Metal on iOS devices is what I'm waiting for. Really curious to be able to see the actual differences in performance with objective numbers (instead of subjective tests by running Apps using Metal).

damianrobertjones

Distinguished
Aug 14, 2010
What is the point of standard users running these tests with their tablets? Are we that bored? Leave this stuff to the websites. Sure, of course, if you're overclocking your desktop or laptop this makes sense but tablets... come on.

TheTechChat

Reputable
Mar 14, 2015
I read rule #1 and already have a gripe: private companies cannot infringe on anyone's freedom of expression. Only government can do that. A private company can only control it's own property and how people use it, whereas only government can pass a law controlling _everyone's_ property. That's why the 1st Amendment refers to Congress, and not private citizens.

Status
Not open for further replies.