[SOLVED] Kllsre ram won't work after updating the bios?

Apr 9, 2020
Hello everyone, I hope you are all doing well. I just upgraded my CPU and needed to update my BIOS in order to make it work. My motherboard is a Gigabyte Z370-HD3P-CF.
Previously, I had one slot of 16GB DDR4 2400mhz Ballistix ram and one slot of 16 GB DDR4 2400MHZ Kllsre ram (the one you bought on Aliexpress).
My system was running perfectly fine, 32GB recognized until yesterday where I wanted to update my Bios.
Went on the MB's support site, downloaded the F13 bios (had the F4), put the file in my USB key, installed the bios.

Then my system will not boot, the red "DRAM" led that was on on my MB. I removed my kllsre and it worked. I tried to go back to F4, and then both my rams would work.
But I needed to go back to F13 as otherwise, my I9 9900 wouldn't work, and the kllsre ram worked when it was alone! Basically, the two rams work when they're alone which means that i am limited to 16GB now.

So here I am, wondering how in the world and why in the world this system wouldn't work with the two rams. I tried different bios versions, f14a, f13, f12, f11 and they all did not work with the two rams. Do you think it's because they fixed a compatibility issue with ram and the kllsre, as it's not a common ram, would not work?
I'm really concerned with this problem and I hope someone would know what to do.
Of course, I cleared the CMOS. I believe that I could change some settings on the memory voltages but i'm really not a pro with it, any ideas ?
Thanks a lot!

Solution
Hello, problem solved.
You might all know that pc's are sometimes illogic and can not work for ain't no reason.
I just had to mix these ram, enable XMP in the BIOS and put them in dual channel.
I will never understand why, I'm just glad it's fixed.
Apr 9, 2020
Hello, problem solved.
You might all know that pc's are sometimes illogic and can not work for ain't no reason.
I just had to mix these ram, enable XMP in the BIOS and put them in dual channel.
I will never understand why, I'm just glad it's fixed.

Solution