*knock* *knock* *knock*

JLW

Wondering if anyone else in this group is breathing? I posted about that
IIS problem I'm having, and kinda curious if others are having the same
problem. It seems to be very widespread, and that worries me.

Thank You
JLW

If it's an IIS issue then you'll want to ask them in inetserver.iis

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"JLW" wrote:
| Wondering if anyone else in this group is breathing? I posted about that
| IIS problem I'm having, and kinda curious if others are having the same
| problem. It seems to be very widespread, and that worries me.
|
| Thank You
| JLW

JLW

Actually, I don't believe it is an Inet issue. Last I checked, IIS cannot
control ServiceStates, but, I will ask there anyway.