[SOLVED] Know of a gaming chair that is fabric; not bonded/PU?

Solution
Also a decent office chair will do the job just fine and won't likely have the "gamer" markup.

This!!
Visit your local Office depot/officemax, or staples and see what they have. Chairs are usually on sale all year long.
Also, If you have places that sell used office chairs, visit those. My previous 2 chairs were all used.
- a steelecase for $20 that i absolutely love to this day. I still have it but it needs new foam and coverings. 30+ years old.
- unknown brand office chair for $75 . not as comfy as the steelcase but still can sit in that thing 10+ hrs a day. it needs a new piston after my chunky cousin borrowed it for a few months. LoL
current chair is a lazyboy from Costco that has lumbar support. I waited months for...

Lutfij

Titan
Looking for an inexpensive fabric type chair.
Please mention your location and your budget for said chair. They are all around 500USD...at least the one's that are decent. The price goes higher if you're looking at ergonomic chairs. The latter are worth investing in if you spend most of your time in a chair in front of your computer.

Looking for an inexpensive fabric type chair
i would lose the "Gaming" tag from any searches or questions.
all this usually adds to the products is ugly aesthetics, bad design, and extra $$.

a very nice, large, comfortable, fabric, adjustable chair i found last year is the:
Hercules Series 24/7 Intensive Use.
though it was only ~$225 when i bought it.

i searched for a couple months before deciding and have been VERY happy with this chair for over a year now.
fits up to my keyboard tray perfectly, no leather / faux leather, nice back support, thick padding that stays comfortable during long sessions, tilt/rock feature, etc...

Last edited:

popatim

Titan
Also a decent office chair will do the job just fine and won't likely have the "gamer" markup.

This!!
Visit your local Office depot/officemax, or staples and see what they have. Chairs are usually on sale all year long.
Also, If you have places that sell used office chairs, visit those. My previous 2 chairs were all used.
- a steelecase for $20 that i absolutely love to this day. I still have it but it needs new foam and coverings. 30+ years old.
- unknown brand office chair for $75 . not as comfy as the steelcase but still can sit in that thing 10+ hrs a day. it needs a new piston after my chunky cousin borrowed it for a few months. LoL
current chair is a lazyboy from Costco that has lumbar support. I waited months for this to go on sale and by the time I realized that it wasn't as comfy and my old chairs it was too late to take back. :( The main issue being that the lumbar support deflates when you lean/recline the chair back.

Solution