Knowing About GPU overclocking

Pranav_1

Reputable
Sep 23, 2015
i have nvidia asus gt 610 2gb ddr3 graphic card(i know this ones a shit). this 1 i use for my second pc which i have made a low end type.
anyway, my question is, i want to overclock this one safely.
the gpu clock is 810mhz and memory clock is 1200 mhz by default in asus gpu tweak program. can someone tell me how much values to increase or decrease to overclock it safely with a PSU of 450 watts?
it's default fps is set to 0 and display rate to 60hz acc. to my monitor?
please give me the answer, so that my little brother can play a bit better and stop disturbing me when i play on my high end pc
please :) xD

Solution
Go with little steps of 20Mhz or less. GT610 was not really designed for overclocking and i doubt you could get far and i don't really think you would notice it while gaming. The PSU is not an issue, so you can try little by little. Maybe you could draw a couple of fps more for your little brother.

MrKrako

Respectable
Apr 17, 2016
Go with little steps of 20Mhz or less. GT610 was not really designed for overclocking and i doubt you could get far and i don't really think you would notice it while gaming. The PSU is not an issue, so you can try little by little. Maybe you could draw a couple of fps more for your little brother.

Solution