Question kolink tower cooling fan problems

Feb 1, 2023
i have kolink tower with 4 rgb preinstalled fans, when my pc go to sleep mode or if i turn it off/on other day my fans dosent start to spin so i need to turn em on with remote. before all was fine they start to spin when i turn on my comp or turn it on from sleep but now i need to do that with fan remote control.
if anyone know solution plz help.

vishvajit

BANNED
Jan 21, 2023
It's possible that the issue you're encountering with your RGB fans not spinning up automatically when your PC comes out of sleep mode or after being turned off and on again, is related to the RGB controller. Here are some steps you can try to resolve the issue:
  1. Check the RGB controller software: Make sure the software for the RGB controller is installed and up to date. The software may need to be configured to automatically control the fans when the PC starts up or comes out of sleep mode.
  2. Reset the RGB controller: If the software is not controlling the fans as expected, try resetting the RGB controller by disconnecting it from the power supply and then reconnecting it.
  3. Update the firmware: If the RGB controller is still not working as expected, check the manufacturer's website for any firmware updates and follow the instructions to update the firmware.
  4. Check the cables: Make sure that the RGB controller is properly connected to the fans and that the cables are securely fastened.
  5. Try a different RGB controller: If none of these steps resolve the issue, it may be a hardware issue with the RGB controller. Try using a different RGB controller to see if that resolves the problem.
If these steps do not resolve the issue, it's possible that there is a hardware issue with the fans or the RGB controller and you may need to contact the manufacturer for further assistance.

Reactions: Aragmon